BEN’S RESEARCH FUND SITE MAP
HOME PAGE – Gives general overview on website and research objectives
- PDT – Defines basic PhotoDynamic Therapy concept
- PDT FOR NF – general overview
► LINKS TO DOCUMENTS ON PDT/NF – Objective to provide one-stop for PDT/NF documents
- PDT FOR BRAIN CANCER – general overview
► LINKS TO DOCUMENTS ON BRAIN CANCER – documents and news releases re: PDT/brain cancer research by Dr. Whelan and others
- NIR LIGHT – general overview
► LINKS TO NIR TREATMENT DOCUMENTS
DEFINITIONS – Dictionary of terms, words, and acronyms used in website
- BENS RESEARCH FUNDS – Explains PROJECT OBJECTIVE and differences between Benjamin’s Research Fund:… AND Benjamin’s NOW Fund.
- MUST READ WHITE PAPER – Gives overview of Bens Research Funds project, other related ongoing and potential research by Dr. Whelan, and a more personal Dr. Whelan bio.
- HARRY T. WHELAN, MD, PEDIATRIC NEUROLOGY – Formal bio
- RESEARCH ASSOCIATES
► Medical College of Wisconsin
Brenden J. Quirk, PhD pediatric neurology
Edit Olasz, MD, PhD dermatology
Marcelle Neuburg, MD dermatology, surgery
Dawn Siegel, MD Pediatric dermatology
Tamara Langhoff, MS pediatric neurology
► University of Florida
David F. Muir, PhD Pediatric neurology
► Waukeshau Memorial Hospital
Hendrikus G. Krouwer, M.D. Oncology
- MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN (MCW) – MCW is the project nerve center for research of PhotoDynamic Therapy associated with NeuroFibromatosis. Dr. Whelan is Beser Professor of Neurology, Pediatrics and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL OF WISCONSIN (CHW) – MCW is affiliated with CHW. Was ranked #4 in nation in 2013 by Parents’ Magazine.
► CHILDREN’S HEALTH SYSTEMS FOUNDATION – The foundation that supports CHW
► CHW NF CLINIC – Specializes in diagnosis and treatment of NF. Part of national NF network. Under the CHW Genetics Center.
Revision 0.2 – 3/3/2013